PLEASE NOTE: Lodgement of application does NOT mean automatic acceptance as each application is assessed in consideration of the overall diversity of program content.
Also, applications require renewing every year. If you have not already submitted your application, please do so by filling in the form below.
Performer Terms and Conditions
- Applicants are to represent themselves and the event in a professional, safe and courteous manner and to not engage in behaviour that brings the reputation of FESTURI and the event into disrepute.
- Applicants shall comply with reasonable directives by FESTURI authorised staff.
- FESTURI authorised staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any person into the event at their sole discretion.
- No smoking or dogs (except guide dogs) are permitted within stalls or on event grounds.
- Occupational health and safety is the personal responsibility of applicants to protect their own and others’ safety.
- Applicants are responsible for providing their own shelter, power, equipment, water, utensils and any other items needed to operate their business. Please consider lighting if required. No electrical leads are provided, make sure to bring your own leads.
INSURANCE & TAX
- All Applicants must have current Public and Product Liability Insurance for $10M, a copy of which must be provided to FESTURI.
- Applicants accept responsibility for their Tax obligations, Superannuation & Work Cover.
- The allocation of an event performance is at the discretion of authorised FESTURI Performer Coordinator.
- Performer must be ready and on site one hour before performance time.
- Absences from the event must be notified to FESTURI office by 9am the day before the event.
- Late or no advice of absences may result in legal action.
- Performers are required to attend their site in all weather conditions and only FESTURI Artistic Director or FESTURI President can announce a cancellation of the event should the weather conditions become unsafe.
LICENCES AND REGISTRATIONS
Any performers using backing tracks must be responsible for copyright usage.