FESTURI - A Charitable Organisation
FESTURI was registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission in 2021
The objective of FESTURI is to promote the Sunshine Coast as an inclusive community where cultural diversity is valued and celebrated through a festival event which:
- fosters community education and cohesion
- increases the local population’s knowledge and appreciation of the culturally diverse communities on the Sunshine Coast and their contribution to community life
- showcases the talents of culturally and linguistically diverse artists
- develops international, national and regional opportunities through sustainable partnerships which promote multiculturalism
- showcases the achievements of Sunshine Coast students who study languages other than English
- invites and encourages active participation of local people from culturally diverse backgrounds in the event.
FESTURI, Non-Profit Organisation, was established in 1999 and incorporated in 2004
All incorporated not-for-profit organisations must by law have a constitution (also sometimes known as their rules, or articles of incorporation, or articles of association).
FESTURI Model Rules
The basic form of the constitution of an incorporated not-for-profit organisation is generally drawn from the Model Rules attached as regulations to the Associations Incorporation Act in each state.